Saturday, March 14, 2009

Videos!

We're getting ready for our next Stupid Thing, the Friends in Motion 3K/10K next weekend in High Park. We're going to try the 3K and see how fast we can go. I decided to warm up with the Achilles 5K in downtown Toronto tomorrow. Shif might make it to see me finish and share in the post-race chili and beer at Steamwhistle. We maximized the use of her rental car yesterday by driving the route to make sure I wouldn't die on any of the hills. :-) If I can get over the GO tracks, I'll be set.

Doing a little youtube surfing on a Saturday morning and found some videos from some of the future events:

CN Tower Climb

Pearson Airport Runway Run

Pride Run

My boss talking about the Tour de Greenbelt

A couple videos from Trek or Treat.

Run for the Cure


And.... a video from the start of the Snowshoe Raid last month. I spotted a few members of Team 12 Stupid Things at the end.

No comments: